Painting your banister is an attractive way to dress up your staircase. I mentioned in my “Mini Makeover – Paint Your Banister Black” post that we painted our banister (which leads up to the renovated third floor) a black lacquer with a shiny finish. Black banisters provide a nice contrast against pastel walls. Here are the photos.
More Home Inspiration:
- Coziest Sherpa Throw Blankets ever!
- New framed wall art in the shop!
- Cozy Autumn Inspiration: Here are the TOP posts to get you in the mood for Autumn days.
- Fall Color Trend: The latest Fall color trend has emerged out of the blue and it’s one of my all time favorites. The classic blue color is making waves in rich hues of indigo and navy with coordinating grays and off-whites. Get the list.
- DIY Indoor Succulent Garden: 3 reasons to make your own this weekend.
- Gray Rugs: I’m on the hunt for gray rugs. We are going neutral in the kitchen, family room and living room. I’m searching for those soothing gray tones with a modern geometric design or sophisticated and subtle pattern. Here are my faves.
- 10 Best Home Tours: Here are our 10 best home tours to inspire. Each unique and different, these home tours offer you decorating ideas with shopping links for you to get the look in your own home. Take a peek and enjoy.
Shop Oversized Prints for your Walls