Vacation Bound. Hello Summer! Who’s ready? No lunches to make, no swimming carpools, no routines. It’s time to take a breather and head to the beach. Here are 10 things I’m loving right now while I’m feeling the coastal vibes. Click on products below to shop.
Vacation Bound – 10 Things I’m Loving Right Now
Bring The Beach Into Your Home:
Bring the summer into your home with these Coastal favorites. Entertain in style with the new pineapple tray. The XL size has nice handles for carrying your favorite summer cocktails. From throw pillows and comforters to shower curtains and wall art, decorate your home in bright beachy colors. Click on products to shop.
Vacation Bound & Popular Posts This Month:
- Read My Story: Painting in watercolor is what makes my heart sing. The process of selling my artwork and building my brand fills me up. Together, the painting and the process inspire me to be better.
- 10 Things I’m Loving Right Now: Well, we just returned from an amazing trip to Boca Raton Florida and I can still hear the sounds of the waves crashing in my ears. Follow my story on Instagram. Being by the ocean brings me so much joy and happiness. I almost cannot even explain it. It’s that good. To go with my current coastal vibes, here are 10 things I’m loving right now.
- In the shop, I have added 16 new prints, all standard sizes to make framing a breeze. They are available in 4 different sizes to suit your space. Take a peek.
- Pink Poppies in Spring-Is-Here Hues: Introducing the Pink Poppies collection in Spring-is-here hues. Pale & bold pinks paired with shades of greenery and a touch of lavender awaken the senses. Whirling and twirling like the cool Spring air, footloose and fancy free. This design is available in most of my home decor categories including pillows, bedding, shower curtains, trays and more.
- Follow My Creative Process on Instagram: I’m finding Instagram to be one of my favorite social platforms to tell my story. It’s an easy way for me to show sneak peeks of my studio and the beginning stages of my next watercolor. Follow my creative process on Instagram to get to know more about me as an artist and how I weave that into my every day life. It’s a visual diary of sorts really. The Instagram stories are a fun addition to the platform as well. On the stories, I like to share those “on the spot” moments of my life. So follow along if you feel like doing so and leave a comment from time to time so I can get to know you as well.
- Shop the new iPhone7 and iPhone7Plus cases. They are also compatible with the iPhone6.