Flirty floral pastel prints intermingled with bold pops of pink. Get ready for warm weather and get pretty in pink with these 10 things I’m loving right now for your wardrobe and home. I’ve featured new arrivals trending now, so be the first to take a peek. From colorful home accessories to the latest Spring dresses and beauty products, Happy Spring!
Pretty In Pink for Spring – 10 Things I’m Loving Right Now
Click on each image above to shop and see below for what’s popular this month.
Popular Posts This Month:
- My Creative Journey: Sharing my story for the FIRST TIME EVER.
- Mother’s Day gift ideas! Need I say more?
- 10 Things I’m Loving Right Now: Well, we just returned from an amazing trip to Boca Raton Florida and I can still hear the sounds of the waves crashing in my ears. Follow my story on Instagram. Being by the ocean brings me so much joy and happiness. I almost cannot even explain it. It’s that good. To go with my current coastal vibes, here are 10 things I’m loving right now.
- In the shop, I have added 16 new prints, all standard sizes to make framing a breeze. They are available in 4 different sizes to suit your space. Take a peek.
- Pink Poppies in Spring-Is-Here Hues: Introducing the Pink Poppies collection in Spring-is-here hues. Pale & bold pinks paired with shades of greenery and a touch of lavender awaken the senses. Whirling and twirling like the cool Spring air, footloose and fancy free. This design is available in most of my home decor categories including pillows, bedding, shower curtains, trays and more.
- Follow My Creative Process on Instagram: I’m finding Instagram to be one of my favorite social platforms to tell my story. It’s an easy way for me to show sneak peeks of my studio and the beginning stages of my next watercolor. Follow my creative process on Instagram to get to know more about me as an artist and how I weave that into my every day life. It’s a visual diary of sorts really. The Instagram stories are a fun addition to the platform as well. On the stories, I like to share those “on the spot” moments of my life. So follow along if you feel like doing so and leave a comment from time to time so I can get to know you as well.
- Other Mother’s Day Gift Ideas: Shop the new iPhone7 and iPhone7Plus cases. They are also compatible with the iPhone6.