Well, we just returned from an amazing trip to Boca Raton Florida and I can still hear the sounds of the waves crashing in my ears. Follow my story on Instagram. Being by the ocean brings me so much joy and happiness. I almost cannot even explain it. It’s that good. To go with my current coastal vibes, here are 10 things I’m loving right now. Click on each product link below to shop.
10 Things I’m Loving Right Now | Coastal Vibes:
off the shoulder cover up tunic // off the shoulder chiffon // Kendra Scott Elle drop earrings // Rise and Shine iphone7 case // Beach Chairs art print // Palm Beach stainless steel water bottle // straw boater hat // Ray Ban Clubmaster sunglasses // Scallop one piece swim suit // Capri woven tote with pom pom charms
More Shopping Links for You This March:
Beachy Amazon Picks This Month:
- Guess what comes with the warm beachy weather? My frizzy hair! Thank goodness for my hair straightener.
- I’m dying over this colorful Trina Turk Bungalow Tote. On the wish list.
- How adorable is this Steve Madden colorful zippered clutch with pom poms?
- I need a wide brim hat, and this one is fun with the colorful tassels.
- Block Heels: I might have to have the Kate Spade Patricia Dress sandal for Spring and Summer!
- Just bought these Steve Madden slip on shoes in blush, how fun!
- Trina Turk’s Corsica beach pant cover up is all that.
Take a Peek In The Shop to see what’s new!
In the shop, I have added 16 new prints, all standard sizes to make framing a breeze. They are available in 4 different sizes to suit your space. Take a peek.