This time of year I never know what to wear. Is it Winter? Is it Spring? One day the temperature is 70 and sunny and the next day it’s back to cloudy and the high of 39. I’m trying to drink as much Vitamin C as I can to avoid getting sick. So far, so good. Spring is definitely within reach and I leave for sunny Florida in less than three weeks to spend Spring Break with my girls. I can feel the positive vibes and the bright colors starting to emerge. Here are 10 things I’m loving right now. Click on each product below to shop.
10 Things I’m Loving Right Now Links:
Karisa ankle cuff sandal // Cool To Warm watercolor art print // Don’t Change round sunglasses // Pineapple Tumblr // Jack Rogers Baldwin slip on sneaker // Sephora Illuminate pallette // Alina Convertible Ankle Jeans // Simon Sebbag Stretch Bracelet // Baublebar Grenada double strand pompom necklace // Happy Today tumblr
More Shopping Links for You This February:
Amazon Picks This Month:
- I’m dying over this sexy Rebecca Minkoff Bell Sleeve Merryl Dress. On the wish list.
- The Y Necklace: Especially Trina Turk’s White Sands double drop Y shaped necklace.
- Block Heels: I might have to have the Kate Spade Patricia Dress sandal for Spring and Summer!
- Just bought these Steve Madden slip on shoes in blush, how fun!
- Trina Turk’s Corsica beach pant cover up is all that.
Take a Peek In The Shop to see what’s new!