With temperatures in the teens and ice covered streets, what’s there to do but online shop? I’ve been a little fixated on cool activewear, anti-aging skincare products and other fun things to keep me moving in the right direction. Here are 10 things I’m loving right now. Click on each product below to shop.
10 Things I’m Loving Links:
Technique Hooded Pullover // Arrow High Waist Leggings // Fresh Black Tea Firming Corset Cream // Truth Serum® Vitamin C Anti-Aging Collagen Booster // Cheek Glow Palette // Urban Decay Cosmetics Naked2 Palette // ‘Superstar‘ Sneaker // Warby Parker Eyeglasses – Chelsea in Violet Magnolia // Sanctuary clothing – Freya Boho Blouse // Boost Your Radiance – Julep
- Street Sneaks that go with everything.
- NEW Laura Trevey designs, and where to find them. If you search on Google, you can find the latest updates and sales. From Etsy and Amazon to Wayfair, shop all Laura Trevey products at the site you prefer.
- 8 Things I WON’T be doing in the New Year!
- Women’s Activewear: Activewear picks for the New year! Whether you’re on the go or in the gym, let’s make the New year a healthy year!
- Moisture to the rescue. It’s Winter and my skin is dry beyond belief. It’s 15 degrees outside right now. I need to add some serious moisture to my skin during the cold season in addition to layering on the cozy hats and gloves. Here are 8 Amazon luxury beauty picks I want to try now.
- New year, New you. Time for a refresh with the new Going Green collection.
- Follow along on Instagram. Are we friends yet?
- New easy breezy comforters like the one below! Check them out.
SUBSCRIBE to get the latest posts delivered directly to your inbox. Happy New Year!