You’ve seen our white and gold kitchen makeover. What I forgot to mention was the perfect gray wall color, Nimbus Benjamin Moore. We painted the kitchen and adjoining family room the same color. I’m absolutely in love with this shade of gray. It seems to have both warm and cool qualities and it’s very pleasing to the eye. Here are a couple of photos which show the color in both rooms. Tomorrow I’m headed to Greenfront to look for rugs. It’s never ending, but oh so much fun.
The Perfect Gray Wall Color
Look who took my spot!
We still need to put our artwork back on the walls, so it looks a little sparse. You know how that goes. Once you paint a room, you aren’t sure if you want to put the same pictures back the way they were.
If you are interested, click over to our white and gold kitchen makeover for product information.
Want more inspiration? View these fab home tours:
- 10 BEST home tours to inspire you and take a peek at our 20+ holiday home tours gallery.
- Lacquer it up! Meet Allison Purcell. Her jaw dropping gorgeous home will leave you longing for bright bold and beautiful colors. When I say bold, I mean knockout rooms to die for. When most people jump on the lacquer train by painting a console table, Allison pushes the envelope and lacquers her dining room walls and ceiling!
- Stylish Home Trends: 8 style tips to steal from these newlyweds.
- How to decorate with purple without overdoing it.
- Coastal Living Inspired: Check out this resort worthy home filled with bright whites and sea inspired colors.
- View all home tours here and subscribe to lauratrevey.com to get the next one delivered to your inbox!
Photography for lauratrevey.com by Kim Frost.