We just finished our kitchen makeover and I’m already looking to update our adjoining family room. I’m slowly realizing that it never ends. When one room is newly refreshed, the adjoining rooms look tired and outdated by comparison. I was just lucky enough to visit the One Kings Lane Studio while in NYC last week. Wow, what a treat. I am now on the hunt for velvet sofas and I need more books for my coffee table styling. So much inspiration in one spot. Here are some of my snapshots I took while touring around the studio. Also, I’ve included the weekend roundup highlights in case you missed anything. Enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend.
The colors in this rug are more vibrant and beautiful in person.
All images taken by me at the One Kings Lane Studio.
Favorite Decor – One Kings Lane Studio #InsideTheStudioAtOKL
Highlights From The Week
- New in the shop: wood wall murals.
- 6 inexpensive ways to cozy up a room, plus a $20 off coupon to shop the look.
- 6 quick ways to bring Fall into your home without orange
Favorites From Our Partners
- Don’t miss this Hampton home tour with the dreamiest closet on Design Chic.
- If you’re not into orange, I love Sarah’s fall decorating take with gold pumpkins on Sarah Sarna.
- Get the links for some amazing seasonal harvest tours on Cozy Little House.
- 5 best healthy snacks under 100 calories according to Her Daily.
- 9 tips for taking better travel photos according to Darling magazine.
- Best powder I’ve ever used. Bobbi Brown Skin Weightless Powder Foundation.