By now, you may be sick and tired of the cold weather like I am. It’s hard for me to get excited to walk our dog Sophie when it’s sleeting, ugh! I’m looking forward sandal wearing sunny days, brighter spaces with fresh bright blooms and enjoying the outside! Here are 5 ways to jump into Spring. Who’s with me?
1. Perk up your front door with a Spring wreath: Click through for a round-up of some beautiful Spring wreaths including adorable ones for Easter.
2. Brighten up your kitchen counter with this easy “Spring in a Jar“.
3. Spruce up your space with a pop of color. Bright Tulips throw pillow.
4. Update your wardrobe with a few new arrivals! Here are 5 Spring essentials I’m loving right now.
5. Give your bedroom a refresh! All it takes are a few simple updates to refresh your bedroom into a space you love. Let’s be real here, if you spend at least 8 hours a day in your bedroom, you want to make it your happy oasis.
SHOP colorful decor and celebrate the Spring season!