How do you prep your porch for Fall? I have purchased some colorful mums, and now I’m on the hunt for a seasonal Autumn wreath. Here are some Fall finds that have caught my eye.
rustic bay leaf twig wreath via Etsy // sunflower autumn wreath via Etsy // lit burlap smiling pumpkins via Pottery Barn // stacked pumpkin topiary via Grandin Road // faux hay bale via Grandin Road
Get the Look – Autumn Wreaths and more
Loving some orange on the inside too!
In the mood? More Fall Favorites:
- 6 Tips to Make an Award-Winning Cheese Board
- Flowering cabbage for Fall.
- 8 Fall Centerpiece Ideas.
- Autumn porch decorating ideas.
- Wild rice with apples, rosemary and pecans – get the recipe.
- 6 ways to enjoy your porch into Fall.
- Fall planters and gardening tips.
- 12 Fall Craft Ideas for the home
- DIY candy corn painted bottles
- Easy Apple Cider recipe to make this season.
- Visit our Autumn Pinterest page for more inspiration.