It’s beginning to look a lot like the holidays! Are you planning any festive parties this season? If so, I have rounded up a few of my favorite holiday cocktails for you to try. These are all sure to get the party started!
Gold Barware Accessories
Copper Barware Accessories
8 Holiday Cocktails To Get Your Party Started!
1. If you are a coconut lover, try this number: Coconut Cream Martinis
2. Don’t these fresh cranberry ginger vanilla margaritas sound divine? Delish!
3. It wouldn’t be Christmas without a little Christmas Sangria. Am I right? Get the Recipe.
4. You can never go wrong with champagne. Classic and Sophisticated. Image via Style Me Pretty
5. I might not be able to wait until christmas to try this pomegranate rosemary spritzer, yum!
6. I’ve always wondered what the North Pole was like! Here it is, The North Pole.
7. I love these homemade holiday eggnog shooters from the Hostess with the Mostess!
8. Make this festive cranberry cocktail and be sure to add mint for holiday color!
I’m feeling in high spirits already! How about you?
- New Year’s Eve decorations – decorate your chandelier.
- UPS is up to something good this year. See what it’s all about and how you can join in to do good.
- I love decorating with cranberries for Christmas, and I love eating yummy desserts made with cranberries too. Here are my top 5 cranberry Pinterest picks including how to make sparkling cranberries.
- It’s almost time! Here are 4 holiday wrapping ideas with white kraft paper.
- How do you decorate your front porch? Here are 4 holiday outdoor ideas to get you started.
Don’t miss a thing – Subscribe today to get the latest delivered to your inbox.