For today’s Summer DIY Projects series we are talking Beach Party ideas! School is out and Summer is here. I have an easy and fun DIY party decoration idea that your guests will love. See below for this cool photo booth backdrop and details.
Summer DIY Projects : Beach Party Decorations
Photo booths are all the rage. I cannot think of a party I have been to lately that has not had one. This is true for all ages. So, for this DIY party craft idea, adjust your backdrop to the appropriate age of your party guests. My friends, Kelley and Julie, were asked to come up with props and a backdrop for a school’s out party, and they came up with this brilliant photo booth that everyone went crazy over.
Summer DIY Projects – Photo Booth – What You Need
2. acrylic paints and brushes
3. a large cardboard box
4. a box cutter
Summer DIY Projects – Photo Booth Instructions
1. Unfold the cardboard box and lay flat. Place newspaper or craft paper down for easy clean up.
2. Sketch out your people and the beach background with a pencil or markers.
3. Paint your Scene.
4. Using a box cutter, make a circle opening for each head.
5. As guests arrive at the party, take their photos. Viola! An instant DIY photo booth.
More Summer DIY Projects on Bright Bold and Beautiful: