I have been searching for soothing bedroom colors for a while now. I found this beautiful contemporary bedroom on Houzz via Martha O’Hara Interiors. The bedroom is painted Benjamin Moore Silver Gray with soft Benjamin Moore White Dove trim. What do you think? Gorgeous, I agree.
Soothing Bedroom Colors
Quiet Moments is the perfect name for the paint color in the bedroom below. The Benjamin Moore description: Tranquility seems to ooze from this light, blue-gray that inspires moments of quiet meditation. This soothing shade creates a look of elegance and simplicity.
If you have a neutral bedroom, you can always add a pop of color with accessories. The turquoise lamp is the perfect touch in this light gray bedroom. What color is your bedroom? If you have a color that you love, please share in the comments below.
I also am drawn to this sweet and feminine room with a pink lamp and pink and white linens.
As seen in Carole McFarland’s home tour, this bedroom is a soothing sanctuary with a pleasing cool color to get away from the bright Boca sun. While I am not aware of the paint color name, it’s another soft minty blue perfect for bedrooms. View the full home tour here.
More Home Inspiration:
- Speaking of dreamy bedrooms, I love this one in the latest home tour.
- The perfect gray wall color – Nimbus Benjamin Moore
- Benjamin Moore Lemon Sorbet: Pastels have made it to the scene.
- Our white and gold kitchen makeover is finally completed. Check it out!
- View all home tours here and subscribe to lauratrevey.com to get the next one delivered to your inbox!
Colorful Throw Pillows for a Pop of Color
Cozy Sherpa Throws for extra Coziness