I am loving the no carve pumpkin ideas this Autumn and Halloween Season, and we tried our hands at a chevron pumpkin the other day. I can really get used to the “no carve” idea. We used a silver glitter and silver metallic spray paint for a fun party look. The finished display is so festive it makes for a really satisfying project.
Pumpkin Decorating ideas: Chevron Pumpkin : What You Need
- duck tape
- spray on glue
- spray paint – we used metallic silver
Chevron Pumpkin : Instructions
- Cut even pieces of duck tape for your chevron pattern.
- Apply to the Pumpkin in a zig zag pattern.
- Press the tape securely onto the pumpkin.
- Take outside in a well ventilated area and spray paint the entire pumpkin with spray on glue.
- Sprinkle a generous amount of glitter to cover the pumpkin.
- Go over the glitter with silver spray paint to get all of the missed spots.
- Let the pumpkin dry, and then peel off the tape. Viola!
More Autumn Inspired You May Have Missed:
- 6 inexpensive ways to cozy up a room
- Why indigo is the favorite Fall color.
- 8 coziest sherpa blankets ever!
- Cozy Autumn inspiration – the top posts to get you excited for Fall.
- Etsy Fall wreaths for your front door.